Friday, May 1, 2009

Hippity Hoppity

I realize I am a bit behind here, but here are two of our nine grandchildren enjoying finding those eggs on Hippity Hoppity day!



I just love how Clint is grabbing one with both hands - he went for rocks first, then decided eggs were fun, too!
Aubrey is having such a great time you can actually see how thrilled she is skipping along finding her eggs!
If I get pictures of the other seven grandchildren, I'll post them!
We hope you all had a great Easter!

2 comments:

Stace said...

Cute Easter pics! It's so fun to have little ones around for the holidays. Enjoy spring!

Stace said...

Aunt Terri, Man you need to get some new pics on this blog!! :) Also, if you are driving through Boise to Pocatello or any where close, let me know and Sean will make you a book case. They are really fun! :)